https://www.replicaswatches.org/ exact replica watches www.shoponlinewatches.com tag heuer replica fake watches rolex replica watches kochamzegarki.pl fake rolex replique montre replica relojes replica watches rolex replika imitasyon saat
Today more than ever, Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing, and Spatial Information Sciences are fast-moving fields. In the 2022 edition of the XXIV ISPRS Congress we will dedicate a specific track to new topics, methods, and applications, which will run in parallel to the five Technical commission tracks of the main program (6-11 June). Our goal is to highlight emerging subjects and encourage the cross-fertilization of ideas.
Scope. Thematic Sessions should therefore either focus on topics which are insufficiently addressed by the individual ISPRS Working Groups of the five Technical Commissions or whose scope runs across different WGs. The goal of a Thematic Session is to attract specialists of emerging methods, themes, and applications for them to present their results to a large ISPRS audience.
The floor is given to everybody to propose Thematic Sessions. Some of the sessions of the last virtual edition of ISPRS have been reconducted this year. These topics (see list at the end of the email) are considered as already covered, and we will favour submissions addressing other topics such as, but not limited to:
– Augmented reality
– Change detection
– New applications of deep learning
– BIM and symbolic digital representations
– Self-, semi-, and un-supervized learning of spatial data
– Photogrammetry in the age of deep learning
– Challenge and opportunity of new satellites and sensors
Submission format. Each proposal must include:
We encourage the sessions to start with a short tutorial-like overview introducing the field, especially with a limited number of invitees. Organizers of accepted Thematic Sessions can also launch their own call for papers, open to the public or to a list of relevant researchers of their choosing.
The deadline is 15 October 2021. Proposals should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in a single PDF file. An acceptance/rejection decision for Thematic Sessions will be decided by 15 November 2021 by the International Scientific Committee of the Congress. All invited or submitted papers will go through the ConfTool platform. Submitted full-length papers aiming to go in the proceedings (Annals or Archive) will undergo the regular reviewing process.
List of reconducted sessions from the previous edition:
– AI for Knowledge Discovery in Geosciences
– CIPA (Comité International de la Photogrammétrie Architecturale)
– Cultural Heritage
– Deep learning for Satellite Image Time Series Analysis
– Digital twins: Vision papers
– News Approaches in Radio Sciences for Disaster Management and Remote Sensing
– Polarization Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry
– Simulation & Visualization
– Processing of multi-satellite and bi-static SAR constellation data
– OGC Standards – Driving Reproducibility of Scientific Workflows
– Towards Resilient and Ubiquitous Navigation
– ISPRS Scientific and Educational & Capacity Building Initiatives